Alarm Center operators are well trained and all are TMA Five Diamond certified by The Monitoring Association. They are ready to respond to your emergency with the professionalism and attention it merits.
The Alarm Center also meets the vigorous physical and operational requirements of Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
Your safety is the bottom line. Alarm Center’s proven operators will be there when you need them to produce results. Discover the Alarm Center difference!
Why “Five Diamond” Matters to You
As a consumer, you want what’s best for your family, your employees and your property. There are a lot of choices out there. But only a select few companies can say they are “TMA Five Diamond,” and Alarm Center is one of them.
The Monitoring Association (TMA) , the organization that represents the alarm monitoring industry, grants Five Diamond status to companies that make it their practice to meet the highest levels of professionalism, training, and expertise in the industry. Designation is granted annually to monitoring companies that satisfy all of the requirements of the “five points of excellence:”
- Commitment to random inspections and quality criteria standards by a nationally recognized testing laboratory such as FM Approvals, Intertek/ETL and UL.
- Commitment to the highest levels of customer service.
- Commitment to ongoing job-related education and testing by having 100% of their central station operators certified using the TMA online training series, the industry standard.
- Commitment to raising the industry standards through TMA membership and participation in its activities.
- Commitment to reducing false dispatches.
You can be assured that a company that meets these requirements is one that is dedicated to providing the level of service and protection you deserve and count on.